ULTRAS Dog Boots (2 Boots Per Pack)
- Before initial use of our boots, turn inside out, rinse under warm water and pat dry.
- Don’t include your dog's fur when measuring the paw.
- The further down you roll the boot on the packaging tool, the easier it is to insert the paw fully.
- Once the boot is fully rolled down on the packaging tool, place the paw on top of the thicker part of the boot at the entry point. There is also a hole on the side of the packaging to see where the top and bottom of the boot is located.
- When taking the boot off your dog, roll down from the top for easy removal.
The ULTRAS. All-Season, All-Terrain Dog Boots: the ultimate performing boot. Made of 3 layers of high-performance technical materials; Our patented technology form-fitting gel acts as a glove on paws for extreme comfort, our waived rib fabric stretches up to 3 times its size and guarantees better mobility and the rubber anti-skid sole provides superior shock absorption and protection from harsh soils and debris. The ULTRAS are sold in packs of 2. While front paws are larger than back paws, a larger size for the front paws are recommended.