1. Before initial use of our boots, turn inside out, rinse under warm water and pat dry.
2. Don’t include your dog's fur when measuring the paw.
3. The further down you roll the boot on the packaging tool, the easier it is to insert the paw fully.
4. Once the boot is fully rolled down on the packaging tool, place the paw on top of the thicker part of the boot at the entry point. There is also a hole on the side of the packaging to see where the top and bottom of the boot is located.
5. When taking the boot off your dog, roll down from the top for easy removal.