Bike Bungee Leash
- Before initial use of our boots, turn inside out, rinse under warm water and pat dry.
- Don’t include your dog's fur when measuring the paw.
- The further down you roll the boot on the packaging tool, the easier it is to insert the paw fully.
- Once the boot is fully rolled down on the packaging tool, place the paw on top of the thicker part of the boot at the entry point. There is also a hole on the side of the packaging to see where the top and bottom of the boot is located.
- When taking the boot off your dog, roll down from the top for easy removal.
Have fun biking with your dog and keeping fit with our Hands Free Bike Bungee Leash. The flexible leash lets your dog set the pace for the ride so you'll always know you're going the right speed. The 17" guide pole keeps them at safe distance away from the wheels and gives them plenty of room to run alongside. The bungee leash system allows you to maintain control while riding without sudden jerking movements to the dogs collar or the bicycle rider. Can be easily disconnected from bike in seconds. Compatible with nearly all types of bicycle models and locks securely in place. Hassel free detach system allows you to unscrew the leash effortlessly. It can also serve as a walking leash. Suitable for small, medium and large dogs. Up to 110 lbs.