Collapsable Cat Scratcher
- Before initial use of our boots, turn inside out, rinse under warm water and pat dry.
- Don’t include your dog's fur when measuring the paw.
- The further down you roll the boot on the packaging tool, the easier it is to insert the paw fully.
- Once the boot is fully rolled down on the packaging tool, place the paw on top of the thicker part of the boot at the entry point. There is also a hole on the side of the packaging to see where the top and bottom of the boot is located.
- When taking the boot off your dog, roll down from the top for easy removal.
Light weight, strong and folds up quickly for easy portability. Holds multiple/larger cats and provides big scratching space. Can take variable shapes. 100% high density honeycomb paper. Easy to clean and don't cling to dirt and grime. Made of corrugated bardboard.